Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Communication




1. Why is communication important?

Communication is very important as if we did not communicate with other people, we will not know a lot of things.

2. What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?

My favourite form of communication is non-verbal communication such as body language because we might not be able to control our body language, so it is very easy to tell if anybody is lying through their body language.

3. How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?

I can decide which form of communication to use in a situation by considering if the person that I am communicating with is able to hear or see me. For example, if my friend is far away, I might not be able to communicate verbally with my friend, so we might send letters or emails to each other instead of talking on the phone.

4. What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?

Not everybody will listen to me when I am speaking, so it will be hard for me to convey my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment