Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Reflection Questions


  1. What have you done today?
  2. What have you learnt today?
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST?
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs)
1. Today, I made some new friends and met my form teacher for the first time. I also learnt to do the SST cheers.



2. I learnt more about the "3Rs" which refers to roles, responsibilities and rights. I also learnt more about my learning device.



3.I chosen SST as I am very interested in science and I wanted to upgrade my knowledge in science.
4. I want to try to win awards for the school and do my parents and school proud.
5. I learnt that we are responsible for all our actions and everybody have rights, but there is a limit to everything we do, and if cross this boundary we would have to face the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment